Shipping to all 50 states, AK and HI
All candles are shipped USPS priority 1-3 day with a processing time of 2 weeks. Tracking numbers are available the moment your candle ships. Please allow 24-48 hours for tracking numbers to update.
We are currently only shipping to the United Kingdom, Canada, Mexico, and Australia.
All candles are shipped USPS priority International 6-10 day with a processing time of 2 weeks. Please be aware we are not responsible for any fees incurred through customs after shipping. While tracking is provided, please take note that international shipping can take anywhere from 1-2 weeks for your candle to arrive.
Tracking numbers are available the moment your candle ships. Please allow 24-48 hours for tracking numbers to update.
- Credit / Debit Cards
ABOUT OUR CANDLES
All candles vary in size and weight, please see the details on your shape for more info. Everything is handmade locally in Arizona by our two wonderful artists just for you! We strive to use the best quality waxes and pigments for our candle creations, never skimping on price so the quality never changes. We use 100% cotton wicking so there is minimal soot output. But do not fret, if you are worried about the output of paraffin or soot; our candles are made fragrance free and can all be used with an led tea light instead of physically burning. We recommend using this method if you are sensitive to soot or purchasing your candle for a younger individual so there is no fire involved.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Please remember to follow all instructions and note that we do not accept returns unless the candle arrives to you damaged through no fault of your own. In most cases we will simply send a replacement candle, no return necessary. Replacements are made on case by case basis and require proof of damaged goods.
Your hand-crafted candle is designed to tunnel down the center making space for a tea light, led or votive style candle, creating a one of a kind ever-lasting candle holder. Please see reverse side for instructions to properly preserve your unique candle art.
WARNING: Candles can cause a fire if used incorrectly or they are poorly supervised. NEVER burn longer than 30-minute increments (this also ensures proper tunneling for your replacement led, votive or tealight)
• Never leave a burning candle unattended
• Please burn in 30 minute increments to allow for proper tunneling; this creates the space for your tealight, led or votive placement
• Do not burn beyond the "halfway" point (the flame will begin to self-extinguish)
• Always burn away from pets and children (led tealights are best for unsupervised glow)
• Always provide overhead clearance to ensure the safest burn possible
• Avoid burning candles in drafts such as fans or near a/c vents; you want the flame as still as possible, move locations if necessary
• Keep your wick centered and trim to 1/4 inch before lighting (if necessary)
• Remove all metal and plastic that tealights may come in, as well as any metal anchors that may remain from the melted tealight.
• Store candles in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight and avoid heavy fluorescent lighting
• To clean and restore shine to candles, rub gently with nylon stockings